- Provide an outstanding guest experience
- Check guests in and out
- Answer phone calls politely and professionally
- Schedule appointments in SpaBiz
- Update service provider’s schedules as needed
- Assist guests with inquiries relating to products, services, and gift card sales
- Inventory management (order product, stock, and maintain retail shelves)
- Open, manage, balance, and close-out cash drawer daily
- Foster a team environment while motivating team members to reach their goals
- Motivated to grow within the company
- High School education or equivalent
- Customer service experience desired (2 years)
- Dependable, self-motivated, and ability to work in a team environment
This position is part-time.
If you are interested in joining our team, we’d love to talk with you! Please submit your resumé to Katherine Skillman.